• Entertainment on the country-western stage will begin with the Chris Rybak Band (including Santiago Jimenez) at 9:30 a.m.
• At 10:30 a.m., the Brush Country Music Jamboree Band will take stage. Richard Helsley & Joe Nixon will play twin fiddles. Guest performers include Richard Hailey (formerly of the Neon Stars Band),
• Karen Williams, Dottie Jack, Jade Jack, Casey Burr & the Ribbon Cane bluegrass group.
• Billy Mata & Texas Tradition will close out entertainment on the country-Western stage from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Festivities on the Tejano stage will begin with opening ceremonies at 10:00 a.m. Entertainment will include the Chris Rybak Band, Ruben Ramos & Mexican Revolution, Rich Acosta & Texas Latinos, & Ruben Salazar & Patron.
There will also be many other activities, including salsa tasting & judging, children’s slides & games, vendor food, merchandise booths and many other activities.
There is no admission charge to the event. Everyone is welcome to attend. For more information, call the Three Rivers Chamber of Commerce at (361) 786-4330, or visit our website at threeriverstx.org, click on Salsa Festival.