Man injured by electrical shock at saltwater disposal site
by Joe Baker
Jul 31, 2014 | 642 views | 0 0 comments | 0 0 recommendations | email to a friend | print
CESTOHOWA – An energy company employee was injured as a result of an electrical shock on the morning of Friday, July 18.

According to information from the Karnes County Sheriff’s Office, at 6:19 a.m., deputies responded to a call at the Nelson Salt Water Disposal Site located on State Highway 123 just south of Cestohowa.

When the officers arrived at the scene, they found Robert Wayne Rose, 42, had been apparently injured as a result of electrical shock.

Police say the victim was in severe pain and shaking severely and there were no apparent burns to his body although it was apparent he had received an electrical shock.

EMS workers treated Rose at the scene and attempted to fly him to a San Antonio hospital, however, due to bad weather Rose had to be transported to Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital by ambulance.

Apparently the facility experienced a power outage and when Rose tried to turn the power back on he suffered the shock.
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet