Students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when returning their completed 2013-2014 registration packet, with parent signatures, at the formal registration date and time indicated below:
Wednesday, July 30
8 a.m.-noon — New student registration
1-4 p.m. — Kinder and 1st grade
Thursday, July 31
8 a.m.-noon — 2nd and 3rd grade
1-4 p.m. — 4th and 5th grade
Parents with children in more than one grade level may register all children on the same day.
All students registering must provide proof of residence: electric bill, phone bill, etc.
Students new to Skidmore-Tynan ISD must present the following items at registration:
• Original birth certificate
• Original of student’s Social Security card
• Up-to-date immunization record
• Legal guardianship papers if child does not reside with parent(s)
• Report card from previous school (if applicable)
• Proof of residency
The first day of school is Aug. 28.