There is so much controversy of the United States invasion of Iraq. Before and after 9/11 of the “Iraq/Afganistan war.”
The costly 43 U.S. President and Vice President, clearly not getting anywhere.
Fox news anchor Megan Kelley was applauded in an interview with Dick Cheney and daughter Liz Cheney.
Kelley said rarely has there been a U.S. president been so wrong at the expense of so many and “you’re the man that helped us into Iraq.”
“You said in 2005 we would be greeted as liberators and the insurgents were in the last throes.
“You were so wrong, that we are making progress, but there is an outrage from U.S. citizens, saying, not a single person in America was more wrong and shamely dishonest as Dick Cheney.”
Paul Waldman wrote in the Washington Post on June 18 a topic on Iraq, “Cascade of Misery and Death” of thousands of American soldiers costing trillions of dollars.
The chaos of unadulterated gall to come by the country and tell us it was somebody else’s fault.
In October 2010, my wife and I drove to Washington, D.C., to visit the Pentagon and the Twin Towers.
I made a research on the 9/11 commission report, endorsed by George W. Bush; there is a list of hijackers all 15 are were Saudi Arabians, some trained to fly jets in Orlando, Florida.
Bush did fail to give a full disclosure of (1) He had ties to the 140 royal Saudia Arabian family to fly out via Florida, to Saudi Arabia without being interrogated by the FBI after 9/11.
(2) Bush had three FBI directors and three CIA directors in his eight-year term
(3) Why did Bush fire eight U.S. attorneys?
Was it because Colin Powell told him Iraq does not pose a threat to the U.S.? Was it because 16 intelligence agencies told Bush not to invade Iraq?
(4) How many barrels of oil are being shipped out of Iraq per day and how many barrels of oil does the Condoleezza Rice oil tanker carry
(5) The cost of rebuilding Iraqi homes and business buildings
(6) The cost of rehabilitating military veterans
(7) Amount of interest and years to pay off the money Bush borrowed from China
(8) Cost of civil lawsuits in Doe vs. Unocal 395 f.3rd 932 9th circuit court
(9) Twin Tower lawsuits vs. Bush et al, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Homeland Security
(10) Deficit in the U.S. Treasury after G.W. Bush eight-year term
(11) how many CEO’s, war investors did Bush pay-off involved in the Carlyle group that manufacture weapons of mass destruction
(12) Necessary to give millionaires and billionaires the 12 percent Bush federal income-tax cut.