directory
Fire, Smoke damage home
Nov 30, 2013 | 84 views | 0 0 comments | 17 17 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Wednesday house fire.Gary Kent photo.Members of the Beeville Volunteer Fire Department suit up to enter a house at 809 W. Milam St. Wednesday afternoon to further attack smoldering material in the ceiling. A 20-year-old man awoke just before 5 a.m. to find the house filled with smoke. He called in the situation and firemen responded quickly. Fire Chief Donnie Morris said he found the source of the flames the ceiling in a room off the hallway at about 5 a.m.. He said the fire had been smoldering, probably for hours, before it was discovered. Firemen returned at least two more times to the home during the day to attack smoking insulation. No one was injured in the fire.
Wednesday house fire.Gary Kent photo.Members of the Beeville Volunteer Fire Department suit up to enter a house at 809 W. Milam St. Wednesday afternoon to further attack smoldering material in the ceiling. A 20-year-old man awoke just before 5 a.m. to find the house filled with smoke. He called in the situation and firemen responded quickly. Fire Chief Donnie Morris said he found the source of the flames the ceiling in a room off the hallway at about 5 a.m.. He said the fire had been smoldering, probably for hours, before it was discovered. Firemen returned at least two more times to the home during the day to attack smoking insulation. No one was injured in the fire.
slideshow
Firefighters prepare to use water on smoldering insulation inside a home.
Firefighters prepare to use water on smoldering insulation inside a home.
slideshow
Members of the Beeville Volunteer Fire Department suited up to enter a house at 809 W. Milam St. Wednesday afternoon to attack smoldering material in the ceiling. The fire was reported after a 20-year-old man awoke just before 5 a.m. to find the house filled with smoke. He called in the situation and firemen responded quickly. Fire Chief Donnie Morris said he found the source of the flames in the ceiling above a bathroom off the hallway at about 5 a.m. He said the fire had been smoldering, probably for hours, before it was discovered. Firemen returned at least two more times to the home during the day to attack smoking insulation. No one was injured in the fire.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet