Goliad man transported to hospital after being bitten by rattlesnake
Aug 01, 2013 | 3344 views | 0 0 comments | 7 7 recommendations | email to a friend | print
GOLIAD – A 23-year-old Goliad man was transported by Goliad EMS to Victoria's Citizens Hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake at his residence Thursday.

At approximately 9:15 a.m., Goliad EMS was dispatched to 740 E. End St., where the man was bitten.

A neighbor said the man heard the rattlesnake's rattle and then was bitten by the snake near a shed in the back of his residence. According to the neighbor, the snake, estimated to be approximately three feet long, escaped under the shed.
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet