directory
Starlite fire site
Jul 10, 2013 | 1194 views | 0 0 comments | 34 34 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Beeville Volunteer firefighters were able to extinguish a fire in the ceiling of the rooms at the Starlite Motel shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday. Fire Chief Donnie Morris said that the fire appeared to have started from an electrical short in the ceiling. Fire fighters were able to get it out before it spread to neighboring rooms. No injuries were reported.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet