Christus Spohn Beeville’s Junior Volunteer Program begins June 3 and continues through July 26.
Junior Volunteers must:
• Be 15 years of age or older
• Have a recommendation from a non-related adult with the completed application
• Wear the Junior Volunteer uniform
• Attend the mandatory interview along with a parent
• Attend mandatory Junior Volunteer Orientation
• Able to volunteer at least four hours a week
• Smile and have a great time
No former volunteer experience is required. However, all Junior Volunteers are expected to be mature, dependable and committed to their duties.
Applications will be available in the gift shop, or you can email the volunteer coordinator, Gina Cunningham, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due Monday, April 22. Due to the high volume of applications, incomplete or late applications will not be considered.