The 2013 Live Oak County Fair is a great place to take fun photos - from the lovable lamb to the blue ribbon winner. With today's technology just about everyone has a camera handy to capture that precious memory. So put those photos to good use. Win a spot on the front cover of the LOC Fair special insert along with some cash for your pocket.
1) Take a photo at the 2013 Live Oak County Fair and enter it into the County Fair Photo Contest sponsored by Three Rivers Farmers Coop, Tierra Title and MySouthTexasJobs.com.
2) Go to www.countyfairphotos.com, register and submit.
No entry fee required. Must be 13 years or older to enter. Limit (10) photos per registered user.
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. on April 11, 2013.
Photo submission must:
- be a photograph taken at the 2013 Live Oak County Fair or events related to the fair.
- be suitable for all persons of all ages
- must not contain any copyrighted works
- not have been previously published or copied from the internet
Please respect the privacy of others when taking photos
1st place - Featured on the cover of the Live Oak County Fair Special Insert and $100
2nd place - Featured inside of the Live Oak County Fair Special Insert and $50
3rd place - Featured inside of the Live Oak County Fair Special Insert and $25
Entries will be judged by a panel.
If you do not have a photo to submit, help the judges by going to www.countyfairphotos.com and commenting on your favorite photo.