The difference between the two political parties - Primary Election, March 4, 2014.
1. Immigration Reform - Congress provide a path to citizenship for those contributing to the economy.
2. A Living Wage - Congress pass a minimum wage of $10.10 per hour.
3. Medicaid Expansion - Texas should accept federal fund paid 100% under The Affordable Care Act.
4. Non-Discrimination - Everyone has equal rights concerning pay, housing, etc.
1. Religious Freedom - Allow prayer in public places
2. Second Amendment Rights - Expand locations where allowed to carry guns.
3. Franchise Tax - Eliminate tax to encourage business growth.
4. Welfare Reform - Persons on welfare should be tested for drugs to receive benefits
5. No Lawmaker Exceptions - All elected officials and staff should be subjected to the same rules as ordinary constituents.
6. Obamacare: The Affordable Care Act should be repealed.
NOTE: The Texas Governor refused to accept Medicaid Expansion even though it is 100% federally financed and they propose repealing Obamacare - Texas has the highest number of uninsured persons of all the states - Republican proposal would mean if a person is born with an illness that cannot be cured, one is without insurance lifetime.
Justin Szalwinski, Sr.